Sunday 24 June 2012

Winnipeg Lower Fort Garry


Day 20

Looks like I have lost my ability to sleep in or maybe that just living in a shared room environment only 3 of is in a 6 man dorm so you think it would be quite but the first bloke was up at 6 and I final got up at around 8 ish even though I am still tired. Sunny day again and the plan is to go to Canada parks lower fort Garry one of the national historical sites here in Canada about 30km from Winnipeg. Spent a good couple of hours in there as I love these kind of places interactive historic places can tootle around them for ages and this one was especially good. Headed back into Winnipeg with the intention of grabbing a few art galleries which I thought was free but turned out not to be so wondered round a department store and watched England loose to Italy in the penalty shootout in the television department so England true to form glad I have not been following this as it is not so big over here. Went back to the hostel for a little lie down which was nice as had the place to myself and then cooked myself some dinner Thai Chicken and prawns (I say cooked nuked (microwaved)) and am mucking around with the computer debating on whether or not to go see if I can find another festival or just chill out here. Back on the bike tomorrow.
Went to the electronic music festival which was still going strong great just to chill and watch the folks look like hula hoops are all the range again as that what the in accessory to have along with flashing lights cool :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment